This is your answer to rainy days and early mornings. It’s a winter ritual, a cup of cannabis-infused caffeinated warmth -- perfect for curling up on the couch or easing into a busy day. Several sips of this soothing brew will leave you cozy and buzzing.
2 - 4 servings
Ingredients & Accoutrements
- 2 TB Organic Raw Cacao Nibs
- 1 dash of Organic Raw Maca Powder
- 2 dashes of Wildharvested Kola Nut Powder
- 2 to 4 TB Local Honey (You can substitute 2 to 4 CBD Honey Sticks)
- 4 Coffee Beans or 1 TB of ground coffee
- 3 TB of Unsalted Peanut Butter
- 1 pinch of Celtic Sea Salt
- 2 cups of Iced Green Tea (Cold brew the tea ahead of time)
- 2 cups of Hot Water
- ½ to 1 gram of Cannabis (whole flower, vaped flower, stems, tincture, trimmings or edibles)
- 1 Blender (Must use a powerful machine like a Vitamix or Blendtec)
- 1 Tablespoon
- 1 - 4 Mugs
- Put coffee beans, salt, peanut butter, honey, kola nut powder, maca and cacao nibs in the blender.
- Add green tea and hot water.
- Add cannabis. Make sure the dosage and strain are in line with the occasion. Choose uplifting strains when you’re motivated, and relaxing ones when you’re chilling.
- Snap the lid on tight.
- Turn on the blender. Slowly increase the power over the course of 8 minutes.
- Carefully remove the lid. Steam should be escaping from the top.
- Pour into a mug. The top of the drink should be frothy and creamy.
- Sip slowly and thoughtfully, setting your intentions for the day.
- When you’re ready for a second cup, run the blender for another 2 minutes to warm up it up.
It tastes delightful when chilled.
In the summer, add frozen bananas, papaya and ice.
Toss goji berries or medjool dates in the mix to add a depth of flavor.
Experiment using different teas.
Choose a strain that correlates with your desired mood.
Pairs well with an organic banana.