Mama Sailene is helping you get prepared for the holidays. Thanks to her knowledge of cannabis and cuisine, you will be able to impress any guest that walks through your door this holiday season. In this special MERRY Holidays episode of Smoke In The Kitchen, Mama Sailene whips up a classic hors d'oeuvre for any kind of celebration. The baked brie goes perfectly with all types of fruit which is why it pairs so well with the cannabis strain Mango Kush. Although the recipe is simple, it is an easy way to add an eloquence to your holiday celebration. Below is the best way to prepare this dish and from Mama Sailene straight to you: "I’d suggest buying a few wheels of brie, because once people get a taste of this, they’re going to ask for it again and again.."
All you need is:
- a wheel of brie
- apricot preserves (or your favorite preserve, relish, or chutney)
- a handful of chopped dried apricots (or chopped dried fruit of choice).
All you need to do is:
- Put the brie on a baking sheet and bake in a 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes -- until it becomes oozy.
- Mix the dried fruit into the preserves.
- Take the brie out of the oven and pour on the preserves. Serve immediately with your favorites crackers and/or bread.
Be a little adventurous and try adding this to your meal menu this holiday season!