With a combination of a warm welcome from Chef For Higher himself, Hawaii Mike, exquisite meal courses infused with your personally specified dosage of cannabis, and being surrounded by old friends and new, there was nothing better to help close out 2015 and ring in the New Year of 2016!
Don't worry if you weren't able to make it to the party, though--we put together all of the ingredients and instructions for you to throw your own Dinner Is Dope.
- 1 Gallon Organic Apple Cider
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 2 tablespoons cloves
- 2oz (200Mg) Hawaii's Habenero Honey
- Bring to a boil then simmer for a hour
- Add Whiskey or Rum to taste
Shrimp Two Ways over Tri-Color Cauliflower Puree
- 2 lbs Jumbo Shrimp (Marinated with medicated olive oil, garlic + salt & pepper to taste)
- Sauté 2/3 of the shrimp in a pot and Fry the rest for 2 minutes at 360 degrees
- Boil Cauliflower until you can easily stick a fork through then strain and place in blender. add salt, pepper and butter to taste blend until smooth)
- Roasted Carrots w/ Hawaii’s Habanero Honey (roast whole carrots in a cast iron grill with with butter and honey)
- Plate puree first then add carrot, shrimp and drizzle with infused olive oil